I have only been away from New York for a few days, but my attachment to my summer in the city playlist has multiplied. After listening to the same songs on the subway, on the sidewalks, and in my NYC home, you would think that I would be ready for some new tunes. Plugging in my earphones takes me right back to the big apple, so I'll probably be listening to this playlist right up until my unknown return.
Tell Me a Lie by Griffin House
Modern Mystery by Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Closer To You by The Wallflowers
Love Rhino by Sunny Levine
Even The Sunbeams by From Bubblegum To Sky
Strawberry Swing by Coldplay
Skeleton Key by Margot & The Nuclear So And So's
Sun In An Empty Room by The Weakerthans
Miss California by Jack's Mannequin
HEERS by Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Band On The Run by Paul McCartney
Ain't No Reason by Brett Dennen
The One I Love by Greg Laswell
And also, if you haven't seen Vampire Weekend's video short film for Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa, you must. Teen Vogue's stylin' style blogger even makes an appearance decked out in the most authentic country clubbing '80s threads ever. Can you spot her?
-tf
|
|
|---|