Over Thanksgiving break, I decided that my winter wardrobe was incomplete without the perfect pair of boots, not only for the sake of style, but also for the sake of my freezing feet.
I found a few pairs that I liked on Black Friday, but I can't think on my feet regarding big purchases. Since then, I have been perusing online boutiques daily (two entire weeks, if you're counting) and after much debate
— internal, mostly — I have uncovered my ultimate boot crush.I laid eyes on Frye's Paige boots early on in my search, but I was blown away by the sheer number of variations. Finally, I was able to narrow it down, mostly because I had also spied both of these boots on Anthropologie, loved them, and didn't realize they, too, were Frye.
I'm going to play eeny, meeny, miny, moe to decide between the two, but I have time because at this point, both boots are out my price range (and probably even Santa's).
What do you think: do you prefer one pair to the other? Have you ever owned a pair of Frye boots?
-tf