
I love Vanity Fair and the brigade of must-read monthly magazine as much as the next girl, but reading about celebrities is incomparable to reading the words typed straight from the celebrities' fingers. The blogs of John Mayer and Kayne West are two that I read weekly because I find them so insightful, entertaining, and occasionally - and unexpectedly - relatable. To read something that comes straight from their keyboard, straight from their laptop balanced on their lap while curled up watching the latest episode of The Office, adds a refreshing dimension to the idea of the once-untouchable "celebrity."
Fader put together a "top five forgotten Firefox bookmarks" list and buried at the bottom was a link to the college blog of Ezra Koenig, preppy-rock extraordinaire and lead singer of Vampire Weekend.
On Internet Vibes, Ezra delves into topics like madras plaid, Hunter wellies, and the iconocity of the Lacoste alligator, and it is brilliant. He captioned the above snapshot, "In this picture, I am melancholically pondering issues of identity and authenticity. Note the popped collar."