Thursday, February 12, 2009

Charlotte Sometimes













The initial excitement for Charlotte Ronson's line for JCPenney was intense, but I haven't addressed the collection since it hit stores because my mom always told me not to say anything if I couldn't say anything nice.

Finally, after a few weeks of checking back daily in hopes of finding purchase-worthy "I Heart Ronson" pieces, I can come up with something complementary to say. Looking past the faux Doc Martens and Blair Waldorf scarf let's assume Charlotte Ronson did not style the JCPenney shoot this new addition is worth the trip to neglected department store.

From the happy colors to the bright stripes to the pocket T silhouette, it's the kind of dress you can toss on for class, fancy up for a night out, and layer over for an evening at the library. The best part? At just over $30, stocking up on both colors won't be a splurge.