My art journalism professor has worked as both an artist (see New York Times) and a journalist (see Associated Press). As if that doesn't make her incredible enough, she wears Thakoon at least once a week. Granted, it's Thakoon for Target but in this humble little college town, that doesn't make it any less impressive.
While combing through the racks of Target today, I spotted a plethora of Thakoon on clearance. Apparently she is the only who appreciates the goodness that is Go International because I uncovered all styles and all sizes for half the price.
I snagged this top for seven dollars, almost went home with this dress until it got so stuck around my neck that I was thisclose to asking the dressing room attendant for help, and nearly bought this cardigan in this print until I reminded myself that tie-dye is really, really hard to pull off... even if it is Thakoon.