

"My mom got the jacket for me—I love it because I love Frank Sinatra and this is like something he would wear. I wore the jacket with the pants because I like the different plaids together. I thought the blue in the necklace brought out the blue in the pants."
Sometimes the wisest fashion advice comes from kids who aren't old enough to buy their own clothes or tie their own shoes or fasten their own belts. Allow GQ to introduce Arlo Weiner, the eight year-old son of the creator of sartorially-savvy Mad Men. We could all take a cue from this third-grader's fashion fearlessness.
As I sit here in my fleece and leggings, I certainly know I should. In my defense, I've been doing nothing but studying, but Arlo considers an event as ordinary as school a worthy situation for top hats and tuxedo tails.
Better break out the diamonds and designer shoes...