
a life of heirloom antiques, shiny magazines, dusty books, shimmery chandeliers, and oriental rugs
...one poem
Dorothy Parker's Indian Summer
In youth, it was a way I had
To do my best to please,
And change, with every passing lad,
To suit his theories.
But now I know the things I know,
And do the things I do;
And if you do not like me so,
To hell, my love, with you!
...one song
Benjamin Gibbard's Indian Summer. Equally brilliant but completely coincidental.
...one item of clothing

a cardigan with ruffles in a gorgeous cream color designed by Philip Lim.
...one place
New York City
...one disney princess

Princess Giselle from Enchanted
...one quote
"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." - Cecil Beaton
Thank you, Little Boat, for such a wonderful tag! I would love to include Lovely Disco, Miss Couturable, and Little Bow Prep, if they're interested.