Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thirty Minute Bliss
















Believe it or not, one of the things I missed most during my summer in New York was the luxury of kicking back and watching 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray. I have been watching this little gem of television for years, and even though I don't cook much of anything, this is a little taste of comfort food for me. By the end of the summer, my mouth would water and my tummy would rumble at the mere thought of a 30 Minute marathon.

You can imagine my elation upon discovering that the Food Network has finally embraced technology and added entire episodes to their tasty website. Rach is now available online for any foodie whim - my personal favorite is "Guiltless Pleasures," though chances of me becoming a pastry chef are better than me creating this elaborate meal.

Are you as hopelessly addicted to the Foot Network as I am?