

"Preppy rules, just don’t do it from head to toe." - Gwyneth Paltrow
Poor Gwynnie sure gets a lot of criticism for GOOP, her surprisingly charming and oddly addictive lifestyle newsletter. While I admit I have a hard time imagining the blonde starlet sitting down and typing the day away on her shiny Macbook a la Carrie Bradshaw, I relish Thursdays because of her witty unexpected wisdom.
I could take or leave Gwyneth's sage advice about juice detoxing and dance aerobic DVDs, but her fashion insight is truly magazine-worthy. Of course, I've been a die-hard Paltrow devotee since her unforgettable role as Margot Tenenbaum, so I would eagerly follow to anything she has to say.
If she sent out an installment encouraging her loyal GOOPers to wear Lacoste tennis dresses with grandma's mink coat, I would change my style faster than you can say "Tenenbaum" ten times.
Do you love Gwyneth? Do you subscribe to GOOP?