skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Best Collection of New English Funny SMS at Funny SMS
- Become my Son-In-Law
Lady: So, you want to become my son-in-law?
Boy: Not really, but I don't see any other way 2 merry your daughter!
- Only the open heart
Only the open heart receives LOVE
Only the open mind receives WISDOM
Only the open hand receives GIFTS
And...
Only the CUTE 1's receive MESSAGES From ME!
- Cutest Proposal
Cutest Proposal:
Boy: Do you hug your Teddy Bear while sleeping at night?
Girl: Yes
Boy: Can I replace it for the rest of life?
- HUG the person
At a Party someone yelled: "All married guys, please HUG the person who
has made your life worth living."
The bartender almost got crushed!
- Corporate Lessons
Corporate Lessons.....
"we will do it"
Means
"U will do it."
"U have done a great job"
Means
"More work will be given to u."
"We are a team"
Means
"I am not the only one to be blamed."
"That is a good question"
Means
"I do not know anything about it."
"All the best "
Means
"You r in trouble."
- Talent And Intelligence
What is the difference between Talent And Intelligence?
Getting up early in the morning daily is talent!!!
Not trying such nonsense thing is intelligence..!!
- Man runs home
Man runs home and shouts:
"Pack your Bag Honey! I just won 10 million dollars in the lottary."
Wife: "Do I pack for the Beach or the Resort?"
Man: Who Cares Just Pack and Get Lost...