

Growing up, I literally wanted to be Mia Thermopolous. She was adorable and awkward and, best of all, a princess. I read each and every one of the books with enthusiasm akin to reading Vogue now. I even had my very own "princess diary," a very glamorous daily planner that allowed to even further pretend that I was indeed a princess. Not that I needed any extra convincing.
Meg Cabot made me realize my life long calling at a very young age, and to this day, I believe every girl should lead her life as a princess. Although the Princess Diary series has ceased its reign, Meg is set to release the first novel of her latest trilogy in a few weeks and generously offered a copy to giveaway.
I haven't read my own copy yet, but it looks to have the makings of a great summer read: supermodels, SoHo, summertime, and sweet sixteen year-olds. To win this book, along with a $50 LeSportsac Gift Card and an adorable Airhead T that would be perfect for a stylish DIY, comment about what you daydream of being when you grow up. Five runner-up winners will receive copies of the book as well! And if you need more incentive, LeSportsac's Artist in Residence is Fifi Lapin.
I'll judge the contest based on the sweetest, most entertaining anecdotes. Stories that make me smile in the midst of my library studying will receive extra kudos!