One of my favorite duties during this summer's internship has been contributing to Nesting, Cookie's home decorating blog. All of the sudden, I'm constantly seeking out cute wall decals and decor DIYs and charming home furnishings. Now alongside my once single-minded fashion bookmarks, you can find "I wish I lived there" sites like Apartment Therapy, Desire to Inspire, and Creature Comforts. These favorites, and many more, have opened my eyes to a whole new world of design -- home design.
Just like I can peek into Teen Vogue to dream about aspirational fashion, I can peek onto Design Sponge to dream about aspirational homes, especially as I sit here in a mini-blinded, white-walled dorm room.
Do you read design blogs? What's your favorite?
(P.S. This photograph is of a recent house tour I did for Cookie. Don't you just want to move in and spend the rest of your life reading her books? I do.)