Monday, October 12, 2009

Teen Queen

Teen mag queens unite!

For this morning's I Heart Daily, former ELLEgirl-by-the-way-of-Seventeen editor Melissa Walker interviewed Teen Vogue beauty director Eva Chen. Having had the pleasure of meeting both, Eva and Melissa are destined to be beauty buddies. Not only do they share an understated glamour (glowing cheeks, gloriously glossy eyelashes) and cute bobbed haircuts, but the two women are incredible role models for teensand twenty-somethings!across America.

Even though my beauty routine is limited to blush, mascara, and the requisite concealer because I get far too little sleep, Eva is a total icon of mine because she's so smart, so personable, and so genuine... all things that come across in her writing. Plus, she worked at Bazaar and Elle before landing her sweet Teen Vogue gig.

Are you as addicted to I Heart Daily and Eva's beauty blog as I am? What are you waiting for?