
I've been working on a pretty significant project these past few months (click here to read more about it and click here to see the post that started it all), and I don't think I'll ever be able to put in to words how grateful I am to the creators of Pandora. The lovely little music genome project has single-handedly (single-machinedly?) pulled me through some of the latest nights and most stressful hours of my senior year.
What really makes me sing the praises of Pandora is that I have been introduced to so many new favorite songs by bands I would have never even heard of if it wasn't for my beloved Matt Pond PA station that's been on constant rotation since August.
Here are a few of my most recently "thumbed up" tunes:
The Devlins, Don't Let It Break Your Heart
Brett Bixby, Fireside
Timmy Curran, Moving On
Andy Stochansky, Stutter
Pilot Speed, The Travel Song
Speechwriter LLC, CHBB
Detour Allure, Charlemagne
Pernice Brothers, Leave Me Alone
What's your favorite Pandora station? (And isn't my news a little crazy?)