Saturday, November 14, 2009

Running In Circles











Even though it's been over a year since I last went running, this morning I woke up to such a pretty autumn day and only had one thing on my mind. I dusted off my sneakers, hit the trail, and had the best run of my life.

There was a time that I ran every single day. I stopped when it began to feel more like a necessity than a simple pleasure. Today I looked like a total lunatic because I couldn't stop the grin from spreading across my face as I finished one mile, then two, then four. I don't know if it was my flawless playlist or the crisp fall weather or the leaf-covered trail, but I can't wait to lace up my running shoes again tomorrow.

Because my two-year-old tennies probably won't last much longer, I'm already eying a new pair. Thoughts on new sneakers? Do you run? And most importantly, what do you listen to when you exercise?

nike internationalist, $64. nike eclipse, $69.