I am an exam, a term paper, and two deadlines away from Thanksgiving Break. Listening to wintery music on repeat and drinking mug after mug of holiday coffee is making it a teensy bit more tolerable. In a fit of study procrastination, I already made my iPod playlist for Friday afternoon's drive home. Predictably, I wasn't able to save it until then and have been playing it non-stop.
Winter Song - Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
Winter Storm - Joshua James
Sometimes The Wheels - Neil Halstead
Coffee - Motel Motel
I Can Feel A Hot One - Manchester Orchestra
Yes, I'm Cold - Chris Bathgate
Wintering In Brooklyn - The Last Town Chorus
Holiday Road - Matt Pond PA
Winter Rush - Some By Sea
Seasons Greetings - Robbers On High Street
The One I Love - Greg Laswell
Like A Cloak - Joey Ryan
I'd Rather Be With You - Joshua Radin
Little Flowers - Denison Witmer
Night Windows - The Weakerthans
Please note that I'm saving the unmistakably Christmas-y music for another week. These are primarily cozy winter weather hot cocoa kind of songs. That's a genre, correct? If you have any song recommendations that contain one or all of the following words, please send them along: snow, winter, holiday. Preferably in the next few nights, while I'm desperately procrastinating, packing, and generally not studying when I should be.
-tf
|
|
|---|