Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Heart "I Heart Daily"














At the start of the year, former ELLEgirl editors Melissa Walker and Anne Ichikawa teamed up to create I Heart Daily, a much-needed answer to the increasingly temperamental teen magazine industry.

Every morning, I wake up to a cheerful little e-mail decorated in a sweet scrapbook style, delivering an inciteful tidbit about anything from makeup to music, films to fashion (my favorite!). It's a truly wonderful way to start the day, and these two teen-savvy writers are doing an incredible job filling my monthly magazine void (I'm looking at you: ELLEgirl, Teen People, Teen, CosmoGIRL!, and InStyle Your Look).

If you aren't visiting I Heart Daily daily, sign up for the newsletter! There really is no better time than now, as the girls have major fashion week goodies planned. I had the great honor of kicking off the week with a fun Q and A that reveals just how gushy I am about my favorite things, and I can hardly wait to see what's in store for tomorrow.